Online Marketing Course With The Fastest Path! *AffiloJetpack*

AffiloJetpackIf you can do the following six things, a Online marketing course Jetpack is right for you

Mark Ling and His Crew have already done 80% of the work in this online marketing course, but if you want this to be successful you have to commit to the remaining 20%.

Specifically there are six things you need to do yourself. If you can do these, you can make this work without any problem.

I don’t want to hide anything from you. I don’t want you to sign up and then find out that you can’t do one of these six things in this online marketing course.

So, here they are:

  1. Can you purchase your own domain name? This will cost you about $10 per year.
  2. Can you copy and paste articles into your own site? It’ll take you about an hour. Can you reword them to make them unique for the search engines?
  3. Can you follow instructions and sign up for an autoresponder service (I’ll recommend some) to insert the emails? I’ll show you how to do all this. It’s also just copying and pasting.
  4. Can you follow some instructions to do some tweaks to WordPress? Don’t worry, you don’t need any programming or web design skills.
  5. Can you set aside time each day for generating traffic to your pages in the initial stages using the methods I’m going to teach you?
  6. Can you stay focused for the short time it takes to get this set up? This means no running around chasing every great opportunity that arrives in your inbox.


 

Share this article

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!