How To Create Amazing Pictures With Wood! (Video)
How these wood pictures are created will amaze you!
You need to make sure you use a laser printer when printing your picture on regular paper. If you don’t have one you can use laser printers at Kinko’s or your local printing shop.
You may want to ask for the thinnest paper you’ll see why when who watch these how to videos. Just make sure it’s printed with a laser printer for this to work.
Materials you’re going to need are:
- Wood you want to apply your picture to.
- Laser printed picture on regular paper.
- Gel Medium and a cup or something to put the gel medium in- you can get this at your local arts and craft store like Michaels and Joann’s
- Rag to soak and remove your picture paper.
- Paint brush or sponge applicator
- Modge Podge to seal and protect- you can get this at your local arts and craft store like Michaels and Joann’s and even Walmart.
- You may want to use a credit card or something to help make sure you work out all the bubbles before you let it sit to dry.
- You could paint the outside edges of the wood if you want before hand and maybe match your decor.
What do you think? Christmas Gifts? Birthday Gifts? Is this something you see yourself doing in the near future?
If you liked this please do me a favor and share with your friends. 🙂